A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.
I offer several kinds of experiences, but they are linked each to the other by my personal decalogue.
Check if I’m the right person for you:
- As you can read in home page, I wish to share with you the spirit of a place. That is often something different (and sometimes better!) from the mass tourism packages.
- I always prefer to choose the off the beaten tracks, even across big cities. There are treasures behind the corner that lot of people miss every day.
- Don’t call me Guide! I’m trying to be different from the hundreds guides that love escorting their groups with the flagpole banner. Call me just Marco.
- I’m always looking for typical and genuine restaurants, possibly with organic, seasonal and local food. This means maybe no cappuccino there, but probably you’ll find great food and wine.
- Best wineries for me are small producers, organic or nature friendly, and linked to the territory and its tradition.
- I love walking. If we can not get inside a place by car, take a big breath and enjoy the world all around you with a healthy walk. Stay curious!
- My car is a natural gas vehicle (NGV) that uses methane gas (absolutely safe) as a cleaner alternative to other fossil fuels.
- When I go to a restaurant, or a winery, or anywhere else, I always feel first like a guest, then a client. This means respect for people that work there (trust me, it’s reciprocal).
- If there are two roads for reaching a place, I choose the most interesting instead of the shortest.
- This is your day. If you like a standard experience but you would change it, please ask me. My mission is to find the ideal solution according to your tastes and preferences.
Please ask me: